Medication-Assisted Treatment Programs
We Offer Sublocade & Vivitrol Medication-Assisted Treatments (MAT)
Men who are struggling with addiction from substances such as opioids, alcohol, or heroin, find it very difficult to stay in recovery when transitioning out of treatment programs. Addiction creates a deep physical dependency that often makes the chances of relapse extremely high and even more so if someone had a long history of dependence.
Evidence shows that a combination of MAT with recovery therapies can treat substance use disorders successfully and help sustain recovery, as well as, MAT is approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Benefits of Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Keeps a steady, even flow of medication in your system.
- Operates to normalize brain chemistry.
- Blocks the euphoric effects.
- Relieves physiological cravings.
- Normalizes body functions without the negative and euphoric effects of the substance used.
- Most importantly, neither medication can be miss used.
MAT programs like ours are clinically driven and tailored to meet individual needs, therefore, we recommend Medication-Assisted Treatment Programs for men who are at high risk of relapse when transitioning treatment programs.
Our Program is Secure & Safe
Our program incorporates a secure, fully monitored, structured, and responsible sober living environment at our facilities to provide medication needs.
- All Medications are locked up and staff members present when medications are received
- All Medications are audited on a monthly basis for accuracy
- A psychiatrist or doctor prescribes all medications.
- Weekly drug screens are conducted to make sure all medications are at intended therapeutic levels.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Medication-Assisted Treatment Programs
What They Say About Us
J.C., Beloved Client
B.D., Beloved Resident
T.A., Beloved Resident
Z.A., Beloved Resident
Z.B., Beloved Client
M.R.K., Beloved Resident
K.W., Family Member